Trekking or hiking in the mountains is not usually comfortable and occasionally it's even tough. But still, it is a favorite activity of hundreds of thousands of men and women close to the planet! There are various good reasons to go trekking, let's look at some of them here.
1. Nature TrekkingBeing inside the outdoors and experiencing the wild nature, far away from man-made civilization, is for several folks the main reason for trekking. You can encounter wonderful landscapes that you would otherwise just read about in magazines. The first-hand expertise is so rich that it can't even be compared to viewing snapshots of destinations. Being there, the nature will presents itself to you in all its awe and grandeur. It truly is an practical knowledge of the lifetime. But be warned. Trekking can be addictive!
2. Culture TrekkingTrekking is usually a fantastic way to find out cultures that you just do not meet in your daily existence. Trekking to exotic destinations, including the Himalayas or other areas, is really a sure approach to experience new cultures and new methods of living. And why would you would like to meet new cultures? The world is a pretty huge and wonderful place and everybody is various. It is usually an enriching life encounter to see how other folks live, talk with friendly strangers and perhaps even take part in their routines or festivities for any short even though. At least you will have excellent stories to tell your friends!
3. Social TrekkingTrekking is generally a quite social activity and ecuador trekking is a prime example.As opposed to high-paced sports, you've got time to talk with persons even though you might be trekking. Even should you set off alone on a trek, it is possible to typically meet other trekkers on the route. Especially around camp web-sites or trekking lodges, you have time to sit around, relax and chap using the other men and women there. You are able to also pre-arrange meet-ups and arrange joint trekking adventures with persons you do not know. Just go to one with the on the net trekking forums and ask if anybody want to join you for any trek. Trekking is usually a fantastic approach to build new friendships as well as make old friendships stronger.
4. Health TrekkingTrekking is usually a physical activity that's more about endurance than power. Usually a trek will last several days, if not weeks. The slow but continuous pace of trekking is great for burning fat and calories, loosing weight and getting your body in very good shape.
5. Spiritual TrekkingTrekking may also be a spiritual experience. Not inside a religious, super-natural way, normally, despite the fact that some cultures within the Himalayas go on religious pilgrimages to holy "power places" inside the Himalayas. But for ordinary trekkers, spiritual trekking is rather within the sense which you get to really feel very good about your self, you forget everyday worries, you concentrate your thoughts on the simple task of walking, you might have time to put your thoughts at peace and perhaps into a meditative state, and generally you get a much better really feel of who you might be, and what is crucial in living!